Heidi Hayden – Otisfield, Maine
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Phone: 207-595-9169
May 2017 – BFA in Illustration – Maine College of Art
• Major: Illustration
• Emphasis on marketing and professional practices.
January–April 2016 – Study abroad semester – Burren College of Art, Ballvaughan, County Clare, Ireland
Congregate: BFA Thesis Exhibition – Maine College of Art, Portland, Maine, USA
stories over the washing line – Burren College of Art, Ballvaughan, County Clare, Ireland
Irish Arts Review New Generation Gallery 2016 – Dublin, Ireland
• Online exhibition (curated by Irish Arts Review).
2013 to Present – Library Work-Study Position – Joanne Waxman Library, MECA, Portland, ME
• Responsible for covering the front desk – checking books in and out, assisting patrons with research
• Processing books for circulation, including bookwrapping and the rebinding of damaged or weak pamphlet books
2008 to Present – Library Volunteer – Casco Public Library, Casco, ME
• Responsible for various library tasks such as checking books in and out, reshelving books, and assisting patrons with research and technological problems